The Senior Partnerships and Sales Officer will be responsible for driving the KickStart mission in Tanzania to lift millions of people out of poverty quickly, effectively and sustainably by developing and working with partners who are working with farmers to introduce irrigation farming. The officer will also work and develop the private sector distributors to distribute and sell the KickStart’s MoneyMaker irrigation pumps in Tanzania. He/she is also responsible for creating partners, driving sales and impacts of Kickstart intervention in Tanzania.
These activities support KickStart primary mission of getting people out of poverty in Tanzania by promoting the sales and usage of KickStart’s MoneyMaker branded irrigation pumps through partners and the private sector.
|SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Head of Partnerships and Sales EA
Works with: Commission Agents ,Dealers, Distributor Team , Partners with International and local NGOs, UN organizations like FAO and World Food program, Government, Out-growers, and other stakeholders.
|KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
The Senior Partnerships and Sales Officer will:
§ Creating partnerships with International and local NGOs, UN organizations like FAO and World Food program, Government, Out-growers, and other stakeholders.
§ Proper Evaluation, selection, development and management of the distributorship network of the MoneyMaker irrigation pumps.
§ Making sure the donor funded project’s deliverables are timely implemented and reported
§ Making sure that the receivables (debt collection) is collected.
· Develop, manage and coach commission agents and dealers staff in Tanzania.
· Ensure timely and accurate reporting of KickStart’s activities, finances and social impacts.
Together with the Tanzania Distributors Team:-
· Developing partnerships that will lead to sales and impacts
· Developing the private sector supply chain including recruiting regional distributors and dealers of MoneyMaker pumps in the country, developing strong local partnerships and meet monthly sales targets
· Actively manage customer and dealers accounts and collect outstanding receivables.
· Regular market assessment and pro-active development of country specific sales and marketing plans with dealers to maximize sales and impacts in the country. This includes sales plans, pricing policies, promotional plans and managing national and regional trade events and activities.
· Actively promote MoneyMaker products through product demonstrations, product support and training for distributors, customers, thought leaders, and influencers.
· Provide leadership, coaching, and support to the distributor and dealer’s staff based in Tanzania.
|QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
|SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
· Strong managerial and sales, marketing skills.
· Good communication, customer care and interpersonal skills.
· Analytical skills and keen on details
· Organizational and planning skills and works with minimal supervision.
· Able to evaluate and review strategies and deliverables
· A team player and a self-motivated sales leader
· Self-motivated and self-driven to achieve the organizational targets.
· Computer literate
· Willing and ready to spend 70% of his/her time in the field.
|If you feel you are the right candidate for this job, please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position title on the subject line|