KickStart International prides itself in being an award-winning, global nonprofit social enterprise that develops and mass- markets low-cost irrigation solutions that are bought by thousands of small-holder farmers in developing countries by enabling them to lift themselves out of poverty. This is fixed term job within an exciting team which needs some travel out to support our country teams in Tanzania.
- Create the market development and sales plans for Tanzania, lead and manage the implementation of the plan to ensure growth in sales, social impacts, market share and profitability in Tanzania.
- Achieve sales targets with minimal cost and ensuring maximum satisfaction to our customers.
- Ensure good selection, development and management of a good distributor network.
- Manage seamlessly the Partnership network while targeting high performance and high impacts.
- Ensure compliance to all statutory and legislative requirements as per the Tanzanian law.
- Conduct risk assessment and advise Kickstart International on exposures and timely mitigations.
- Prudent management of Kickstart International Inc resources allocated for Tanzania.
- Tanzanian National
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, Irrigation Engineering, or Diploma in Sales and Marketing with at least five (5) years hands on sales and marketing experience.
- An MBA/experience with private sector/NGOs and social enterprise business will be an added advantage.
- Project Management skills/experience.
- Good knowledge and command of computer and presentation skills
BEST FIT FOR THE ROLE WILL HAVE…
- Strong managerial and people development skills able to build capacity and competency among team
- Good communication, analytical skills, customer care and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and planning skills and works with minimal supervision.
- Can do attitude, a team player and a highly motivational leader.
- Proactive, self-taught, innovative individual able to present ideas in a user friendly language.
- Problem solving abilities with keen attention to detail.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position on the subject line by close of business 2nd October 2019.
Kindly find a detailed job description on the link: Country Manager Partnerships and Sales Tanzania – JD